I am a rising college freshman who will be studying Computer Science for my bachelor’s degree this fall at the University of Washington.
I was born in the United States but lived in Hong Kong from August 2011 to June 2018 with my family.
Some things I enjoy doing in my free time include:
- Being a nerd on StackOverflow
- Playing rugby
- Jamming on the guitar
- Debating (both formally and informally :D)
Here are five random facts about me:
- I cannot whistle for the life of me
- I am known for occasionally taking 30 minutes or more to eat a muffin
- Death Cab for Cutie is my favorite band
- I own seven stuffed alpacas
- I cannot stand cauliflower or dill